shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post

Sure.
Oh come on just some fun back and forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Agreed. And you can buy that performance at a price that is cheaper than even the GT350 NON-R at that. And without markups.

Incidentally, all the 2020 Vettes are sold. I'm glad I got y allocation. I wonder if this will make the demand increase and we'll start seeing markups? LOL!!

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2020-ch...qG3bcV6X9DGFv4
I am glad you got one. I can't wait to see one in person at the Auto Show in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
Yeah, it's pretty cool what they were able to do and finally bring out the ME Vette that has been talked about since Zora himself first wanted to do it. I love to see American Manufacturers putting European Manufacturers on notice like they did with the price tag on it too.

I am not sure of anybody can figure out the vibration issues on FPC's so big, I think there is a reason we have seen FPC's for a long time and that they are always smaller in displacement.

From what I understand, the Voodoo is unique in how they chose to balance the crank or something. I will dig ans see if I can find what I read about Ford's approach to handling the vibrations. It may be more a matter or over-engineering certain parts to just deal with it, I am excited for that engine though nonetheless. GM needs to join Ford in the awesome high revving engines.

That is one reason I am still not sure it will be 5.5 in the production car. I know the race car version is, but I read in one of the threads the displacement can be different in the production car.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote