View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 07:19 AM   #49
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
I'd still have a beer with him and it would be a great conversation. Nobody tries more parts then EDF. Just wish he'd get back on the road more as I saw one of his posts that its been in the shop 10 out of 12 months. Obviously I'm in the same place as I've only put 125 miles on my car in 2 1/2 years but a shit load of runs down the track. That's going to change this year. Gonna do some hard passes early in the spring to try and run faster then last year but when bracket season starts gonna slow it down to see if it will live thru the whole year and actually detune it and drive it on the street. Wow that would be different. Haha

Set it up.. I've been up and running with no issues since Christmas Eve. I was explaining how once the car was running with no issues I wanted to test the 103 vs 112 and the different lid spacers. But I was like I want my car back forget the testing just gonna roll with it. Ya not driving for 10 months and I still have 29k mileage.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote