View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:48 PM   #7
TMS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE - HBM, PDR
I don’t know how much more horsepower that extra 15% E yields. I’ve heard that around E50 most of the gains have already been realized. I was actually never interested in spending big dollars for small gains to get an extra 15%. Rather, what I really want is to not deal with the hassle of trying to mix gas and E85 at the pump, and hope I don’t exceed my limit. Yeah, I have a gauge to read Ethanol and I know that at about a little less than 1/2 a tank of E10 gasoline, I can top off with E-85 and be in a safe range. I just wanted to get to full E-85 and be safe simply as a matter of convenience. Fill it and forget it.
JRE Tuned (HPTuners) | 15% OD (9.17" crank pulley) | TVS2300 Maggie Heartbeat Supercharger - 14 psi | E-50 (DSX Flex Fuel kit) | JMS FuelMax Fuel Pump Booster | LPE Big Bore High Volume DI fuel pump | LPE High Flow DI fuel injectors | LT5 95mm TB | RotoFab CAI | AEM X-Series OBD2 wide band gauge | Elite Engineering E2-X catch can | Borla S-type NPP Cat-Back 3" exhaust | Forgeline GTD1 5-lug Satin Graphite | SunTek wrap | C-Quartz Finest Reserve ceramic coated
TMS is offline   Reply With Quote