View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #11
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV1LE View Post
There is a shop in So Cal with a lot of experience with MCS, WRTeknica https://wrteknica.com/

They do a lot of very advanced track car builds for GT3, GT3RS, GT350, and I've seen 6th Gen Camaro customers as well but not clear about specs for those. They often have a big presence now at So Cal HPDE events, with a lot of customers all gathering under tents, and they provide pit service for them. Must be nice.

I think the owner is a former racer and has a GT3RS and a GT2RS and runs 1:50 flat all day at Buttonwillow, and gets into the 1:40s in the GT2. And their customers are very fast. I add this to point out that their cars seem to be very dialed in, and I bet the MCS suspensions are a big part of that. Given the results I've seen firsthand running in packs with their cars, if I was getting MCS I would call them first.

They do look like a shop on the higher end of the spectrum for pricing.

yea will is a good guy and does alot of high end builds and cars he just did some mcs 2 ways and swaybars and full spl parts kit for my buddys camaro ss and was about $7000-8000 or so

i got a price on some 1 way mcs and camber plates from vorshlag for around $4000 or so a few months ago so they nice but definately not cheap