View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 09:26 AM   #1
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
2021 1SS 1LE FOR SALE IN BOWLING GREEN, KY

FOR SALE 2021 1SS 1LE
* LPO Performance CAI.
* LPO Performance Wicker Bill.
* LPO Strut Tower Brace with custom black inlays.
* PDR.
* Elite Engineering Catch Can.
* Skip Shift Eliminator.
* GM SUV front wheel studs installed.
* Goodridge SS lines installed and DOT 4 fluid.
* Front Strut Mod for extra camber/wheel clearance
* set of square black TSW bathurst rotary forged 19" x 10.5" ET27 track wheels.
* used 305 RE71s on all four track wheels.
* 8mm and 10mm aluminum spacers for front hubs.
* Track Alignment -2.8 front camber, 0 toe. -1.5 rear camber, .1 toe in per side.
* Alignment done by KP Kustoms in BG. all other work done by a certified track mechanic.
* Car has NEVER BEEN ON A RACE TRACK.
* 1400 miles on the odometer. it had 3 miles on it when i got it.
* extra set of new factory rear rotors.
* extra set of very used factory front 2 piece rotors to rebuild for replacements.
* 2 sets of new front race pads. 1 set of new rear race pads.
so the story on this car is i sold my old gen 5 track mule in march.
i got some inside info that the plant would be down a while and that the 6th gen was it for the Camaro.
i panicked and found this car 5 hours away. made a deal and went and got it at the end of March with the intention of tracking it almost immediately.
i did all the prep and even bought a bunch of used track gear from a friend who just sold a 1LE. since then, my new job has blown up.
ive gotten back into a different hobby with some old friends and im having fun.
ive barely driven this thing at all. its really a shame that i have it ready to go to the track and dominate, and i just
dont have the time and gumption to do it. i have thousands of laps and i guess im just ready to do something else for a while.
i could trade it or sell it and do good on it. i just thought id offer it to the people who might appreciate the work and parts
for a turn key track setup with ZERO work!!
the car is barely broken in. its never been raw dogged. never done a burn out. im a track mechanic thats driven everything from
go karts, to indy lights, to Ferreris to Lambos to Porsches. in other words, im not some kid who bought a car,
then beat on it and now want to sell it. im 50 and ive babied this car. after i put the catch can on, i did a few 3/4 throttle pulls up to 100.
thats the extent of any performance driving.
not counting taxes, or my labor, ive spent around 51,578.00 for everything. im asking 50,000.00 and i dont have to sell it. the 5 grand worth of used
track gear comes with it. anyone that knows, knows this is a fair price with no goughing!
please PM any specific questions or ask them here.
ill post a lot of pics that will answer most questions.
link to what the TRACK wheels look like...
https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...ted&tab=wheels
Attached Images

Last edited by JOHNSONROD; 09-13-2021 at 01:51 PM.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote