View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:48 AM   #9
Supaa_ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubbs View Post
Hello everyone, sorry if this comes off as cheesy,

I have always been a sports car guy at heart, ever since I first owned a Firebird about 15 years ago. Since then I've bought boring cars and was told over and over how I needed a truck, and went down that road for 5 additional years.

But nothing has ever felt "right" when I drive... well at least until this Monday. I am proud to say I am back where I always wanted to be, just got a killer deal on a new 2020 2SS in riverside blue.. still smiling ear to ear. Feel like I stole the car.

The options it has are:
-> Carbon flash ground effects
-> 10 Speed trans (Like to drive manual but it really does suck in traffic)
-> Dual exhaust
-> Carbon Metallic Blade Spoiler
-> Nav infotainment system
-> Carbon fiber fuel door
-> Gray painted aluminum wheels

Now I have done some things since the pictures below, right off the bat. I went ahead and installed tint and have ordered a set of MRR M017s in gloss black (installing w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports). I think the look of the 1LE rims are the best looking for the Camaro and I wanted to pick up something close that wasn't $2.6-3k. Can't wait to put them when everything comes in tomorrow, can't beat blue on black.

So I do have one big question.... what to do next? Is there any "must have" mods for the Camaro? Open to most things, as long as they don't take too much effort and don't mess with the warranty. Not really looking to have to tune the car either. Would appreciate to hear what all you guys/gals think!
(Will also be doing a full paint correction and clear bra in about a month)

Very nice, enjoy !