View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 01:38 PM   #6
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbriz View Post
Wanted to know if anyone with a 17 or 18 zl1 has had issues with rocks putting holes in radiators/super charger heat exchangers? I'm having to replace the 2nd one in 3k miles, mainly highway driving in Texas... The grill design is open for optimal airflow, I get, but any means to better protect the cooling components? Any anyone else had this issue? Feels like a design flaw but maybe just bad luck...

Thanks, Mike

Mike
That's really surprising, while the grills are large, I have only seen a couple of issues with this.

If you're replacing, it would be a convenient time to upgrade those for more cooling. I constantly have shops reach out talking about the vastly improved recovery time with them.

"We’ve used your intercooler radiators recently on a 2017 ZL1 with good results. The recovery time was amazing. I have a client with a 2018 CTS-V we will be building and would like to use the same kit on his car. It appears these are the same kit. Are these in stock and ready to ship?
Thank you,
Joseph Morell | Owner
Shop 480.747.6150 | Fax 480.747.6151
15001 N Hayden Rd | Suite 101 | Scottsdale, Az. 85260
www.facebook.com/goodspeedperf
The Complete Performance Solution"

Our kit holds 2.5 times the amount of fluid as the stock units and we're running a sale on them, now as well. LMK if I can help

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...nt=37717913425

WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote