View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 11:01 AM   #32
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel07 View Post
I agree, these will not be rare cars like the GT350. They're not selling that well right now because 1. there's not much inventory and 2. most inventory are loaded out 2SS's that are $45k+. Once dealers get in a bunch of the cheaper Turbo 4's and v6's, sales will increase dramatically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon View Post
Here as well. I went by the local dealer to see one yesterday in person. It was only a 2LT and the pricetag was nearly 42k, my guess is it will be sitting there a very long time.

Overall other than the ridiculous price I wasn't all that impressed with the car. Looks were ok, I still like the 14/15 refresh better. The interior looked better but still not great.

Like I have said in the other sales threads. My local dealers, the first cars they got were loaded with almost every option. For the dealers that don't have many on the lots, I am sure those fully loaded cars are going to sit for a while. Also, it is still winter for most of the country. Wait till May to really look at sales #s
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote