View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:41 AM   #352
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Exactly. The majority of people that are going to purchase a bare bones, bargain basement Stingray are those that have no financial intellect and spend their money very frivolously. There is a huge difference between "being able to afford" and "purchasing". I attempt not to judge, because it is ultimately their money, but to strap yourself over a car (or any materialistic item for that matter) is sheer buffoonery. And remember, this is the BASE MODEL. I waited 3 years before purchasing a C7 because I wanted to see what else GM had to offer. Believe me, GM has several upgraded models already engineered and they'll be trickled out in the future. I'll patiently be waiting to see what they may be and my purchase will be made at that time.
I plan on doing the same thing.

The beauty of this situation for me is I LOVE my SS 1LE so waiting for the "better performance version" of the C8, while watching the prices drop and discounts starting to be offered will be easy to do.

So much nicer situation to be in than my previous situation where I couldn't wait to get out of my M3.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote