View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 06:52 AM   #19
infinitereality
Limitless Imagination

Drives: 2018 ZL1 & 2022 Hayabusa
Earlier this week I had made a deal on a 2019 Shadow Gray, 4k miles, one owner, 6hrs away, from an individual. Listed at 65k and we agreed on 64k which he told me was his bottom since he was offered same at 2 local dealerships. I told him sold and I'm starting the paperwork on my end, asked about a deposit a few times and never got an answer. I kept him updated on progress all morning and past lunch. About 1:30 I get a text from him telling me he sold it to a dealership for more than he was asking. Such BS, told him he could have at least told me and asked if I would be willing to match it. Such is the world we live in.

I've been looking back and forth at a black '18, 1 owner (70yr old sheriff), 4k miles. Was purchased, maintained and traded in at same Chevy dealership in Florida. While it's not my first color choice, it was a close 2nd and for the agreed price of 62k I couldn't pass it up considering used car prices today. Made a deal, put deposit, loan is secured and flying there tomorrow morning to drive it 800 miles back home.

Excited for sure, but also nervous of the oil pump issues people have. Fingers crossed, if it does happen hopefully it's after I get it home and local dealership can fix under powertrain warranty
- RotoFab Dry, Forgestar CF5V (ZLE Spec), Eibach Pro, AeroForce Interceptor, GT4 Tow Hook
- Carbon Fiber (Satin): Radio, Shifter, Steering Wheel Controls, Shifter Top, AC Vents, Side Mirrors & Shark Fin
2022 Suzuki Hayabusa - Brilliant White Pearl & Shocker Yellow Wheels
- +4 Arm, 240 OEM Wheel, Brock's CT (Ti) Exhaust, 1.25" drop, etc...
infinitereality is offline   Reply With Quote