View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 04:31 PM   #18
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala00 View Post
I just had golf league last night. I put my clubs in the trunk. All I have to do is take my driver out and I put that in the passenger seat. The rest fit in the trunk. I take this car all the time golfing with my wife and I. I fold the back seat down and can put both my clubs, my wife's clubs and her 3 wheel cart in the trunk. Not a big deal or inconvenience to me at all. Nothing like loading the clubs in the Camaro, cruising off to some new course, hitting 18 holes, cruising off to some new place to grab a burger, then cruising some new back roads back home.
Yep, agree. Discovered this on the showroom floor. Do not think you should have to remove your driver and keep it in the back seat. But partly for me on principle. I know the test clubs GM uses a a circa 1960 Sunday bag with an at the time 43" driver. And GM past their own internal test. Problem is it's not current. Literally an inch away from success. That and the Gen5 managed 2 sets somewhat easily with a bit of practice. A driver by itself does not fit in a Gen6 trunk.

Glad you have a solution that works for you.