View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:03 PM   #6
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
Since you select track and then whatever PTM setting then the steering would stay in the track setting even if you try to change it in the menu.

Try going to competitive mode and see if it feels like the steering is in sport and if you can change it.

I can't drive the car today due to bad weather so I'll try this when I can.

If you look at this thread, which you might have already, and look at the excel picture at the bottom of the first post. It tells you what the steering will be set to.
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496996
I went to that thread too after seeing this thread thinking that in PTM modes, the steering automatically goes to Sport/Track mode. However, these lines from the PTM Demystified thread confused me:

Quote:
Also note, it is possible to lock Steering, Suspension and Exhaust sound into specific modes, using Infotainmemt settings menu. If you do it, they will stay in those settings permanently and won't be over ridden. For example, many prefer Touring mode for steering effort. This means the steering mode will stay in Touring, even if you select PTM, or other track modes.
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote