View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 02:51 PM   #9
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
I don't think there is really a bad option far as brand or type(Centri or PD)...most kits today are really designed pretty well. I have a Whipple and it's been solid. My only gripe is the canned tunes. If you go that route be advised there is a good chance it might not run as it should. I have been currently helping a guy out that put a 50 state P1sc Procharger kit on his car with supplied canned tune. After 7 revisions from Procharger it was better but the owner has since been tweaking Prochargers tune in himself and now has the tune dialed in much better.

So my advice would be to get a custom tune or use the supplied tune as a base and finish dialing it in yourself. I also suggest a JMS booster for the low side to keep the fueling consistent to the high side. If you plan on turning it up just do the LT4 fuel system now because the stock fuel system is pretty much at it's limit with a base supercharger system on pump fuel.
Pretty much this.

I would add that getting the blower & tune from the same place would be advantageous. Someone like Jenetty that does remote tuning would be ideal. Do what he says & you will be G2G.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote