View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 10:39 PM   #39
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Yea something is fishy here. When I posted that I was interested, I received a PM from Snows. He asked how I wanted to pay, I said PayPal. Then he said he don't do PayPal....so he recommended Facebook payment. So I end up getting a friend request from Bo Way. I sent a PM asking "Snows" if this was him, he said no he is "Bandman Brown". So I gave him my name and he messaged me on FB and sent a invoice. I sent money thru FB and the transaction was canceled. So I said once the money was back in my account we would try the next method which was Cashapp. 3 days later I sent money via Cash app, the transaction was canceled "for my protection". I tried once more this time using a CC instead of debit and the same result. Bandman then insisted I try sending it to "his wife's account" and that is when I knew something was up. So I bailed on the deal. I should have known better, I normally never do stuff like this.

I ended up buying a RF dry with Sound delete from Juiced Motorsports for a good price.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote