View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #12
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
FYI - I did add the forged pistons with the stock compression ratios. I can run full pump e85 which is between e70-80 (apparently the gas stations in Illinois have additional environmental additives that cause the percent e to be reduced).

I have two e gas stations right by my house. The first station's pump has e80 and the other is closer to e70. Once I up to 10psi, I expect that we will be kind of topped out around e70 so I will generally fill-up at the station with e70. At the same time, when I go other places, I will use HP tuner to check my mixture... That should allow me to skip mixing. If I am further away from home and use 93, then I will simply add from the station with higher e until numbers are where I want them.

My intent is to keep the car setup so I don't really have to mix fuels which means staying with about 10psi.

I have started a couple Jannetty Super Street Brawler threads, check those out and see what you think. I worked with Magnuson and Laynlo at first and then went with Ted for the second stage of my setup...couldn't be happier. I am going to have them overnight the pulley to up boost tomorrow

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance

Last edited by Drsagacity; 09-16-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote