View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:58 AM   #71
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
I guess the 300000 Durango, Dodge caravans, and Journeys that Dodge has sold under their banner don’t apply? Dodge sold 452k vehicles last year, and at one time Ram was under the Dodge Banner as well.

GM should have done more than they did but corvette is not to be upstaged. One time it was upstaged by Buick but never again.
You clearly missed it. I made mention of the Ram and Caravan which sold just fine. However, I was commenting on what Dodge is RIGHT NOW. They really don't have anything that is selling GREAT other than the Challenger/Chargers. The new Durango is doing meh, despite being a nice SUV.

Should GM have done more? Sure... I'll agree to it...but you act like we got a lump of coal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon View Post
Yes and that strategy of building a complete performance car is working out well for them, if it weren't for the interior and exterior design it might be no. 1 in sales instead of no. 3
Dollar for dollar, the Camaro itself is the best high HP sports car you can buy in America. The 2019 redesign is complete shit, and I'll agree with you on that all day. The 2016-2018 look was perfectly fine, and while yes it resembles the 5th gen, was not an issue that really needed correcting. The interior is not my favorite, and we'll agree there.

Aside from that, I still say the biggest issue has been the fact that they overpriced the car from day 1...and it's never recovered...