View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:48 PM   #48
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Who was he racing?

From the video's I seen posted, a few Coyotes mostly and a Header/Cam Viper TA. He got about 8 runs in, didn't watch all of them as the 1st 4 I saw was enough. The Viper was full send. I wasn't expecting that one. Unless the dude came back with more mods, but I know our last meet he was getting sauced. He looked a bit stronger this past weekend.

We have a decent size group. Mostly Stangs. 3 Zl1's and about 10 Camaro's. Few Hellcats. That was the first Demon. And of course Vette's roll about 15 deep.

I know there's a sick Silver Hellcat rolling around here, but we can't seem to get together. I have a feeling he's under construction. haha. I wanted to run em, but now I have a feeling he's getting ready to put the gap on me. I'm most likely gonna lay low for a month or two and show back out with my 427 build.

I've been getting a bunch of call outs, but it's from the top players and I'm not ready for 1300-1500 hp Vette's and Coyote's yet. In due time. It didn't take long tho.