View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #3
DexnBlair

Drives: '16 Camaro RS 2.0T A8
Thank you STM, great information.

Cold air intake - I appreciate it.

Throttle Body - Is RPM the RPM in Garner, NC? If so, I am only about two hours away from them. Would be nice to have a local shop that knows these cars.

E85 - Yea a good portion of the gas stations here have it. And my brother works for Fisher Oil so I can order it from him by the 55 gallon drum.

Down pipe- thanks, I am all about the sound so I will defiantly look into the "Catted" down pipe.

Catch Can - The Mishimoto looks awesome. Will defiantly add that one to the list

Exhaust- I am one that if I am going to do something, I am going to get quality. So I will spend the money if it is worth it. Just not familiar with these enough to know.

PCM- thanks for the info. I see you dont recommend RPM, if it is the one in Garner, that sucks. Was getting excited about having a local shop that could work on a tune for my car.

Thanks for the additional list. Im going to get a list together of parts w/ prices and set a budget so I can spend the money over time, but be able to get quality.

I grew up racing. Been around performance cars all my life. But they were all old school Mopars and Chevys. Gotta say, even stock I am impressed with the performance of the engine. Cannot wait to start working on it...
DexnBlair is offline   Reply With Quote