View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
Adamzactor

Drives: 2017 Camaro turbo
Unhappy 2017 1LT spectrum light install issues

Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster. Soooooooooooooo in Jan. I got a new 2017 1LT turbo, and I finally decided to get the Dark night spectrum light upgrade. Ordered the part through the dealer to make sure it was the right one for my info system, and set up the install at the dealer. After reading the forums here I knew there might be issues so I spent 3 hrs with the techs going over everything and set the appointment 2 weeks in advance. I took them 4 days to install it, and on day 5 they told me the put everything back together and it wasn't working. I let them know about the flash issues, and that they have to do both the BCM and the HMI. They said they did and it still didn't work. They contacted the engineers in Detroit and they said to replace the part and try again. Now I have to wait until at least Tuesday (day 8) for the part to come in, and maybe a few more days for install. Is it really possible that I got a dud part off the bat, or are they just not doing the programs right? Any help would be great. Los Angeles area if that matters.
Adamzactor is offline   Reply With Quote