View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #47
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
I understand the futility of this post, but I'm going to do it anyway. Color me bored.

Obviously this guy is a muckraker of the highest order. Worthless, reckless and highly irresponsible. Pointing out where he's just wrong about his facts, commenting on his threads or debating him are pointless endeavours. He isn't out to debate, he's out to smear GM. Why? I don't know and I don't care to know.

Every comment, including mine keeps his garbage at the top of the page and gets people to talk about the nonsense he's posting. It's the same as bawdy tabloid type ads by Carls Jr. Hamburgers or PETA. It has nothing to do with the subject, it's all done to get people talking.

Let's stop paying attention to guys like this and ads like that. They thrive on attention, let's stop giving it to them and they will wither away from whence they came.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured