View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 07:33 AM   #7
Altered Carbon
Ghost Spawn

Drives: Camaro
I put a ZL1 bumper on mine (Not the AA one, because it looks... off to me. Too pointy or something) because I like the look of it better than the SS. Same as I did with my Cobra (I put a Roush stage 3 bumper on it instead of keeping the stock cobra one because I liked the way it looked better.) That's all. I didn't put ZL1 badges or wheels or anything else ZL1 related, although I would have if I liked the way it looked better than what I have. I still have SS badges on it, one on the rear bumper and I put 1 on each front fender in place of the red, white and blue ones. So, I personally don't think of it as a form of "up-badging", but a form of your personality, style and individuality showing through and putting what you want on your car. I also have over 1000HP and spent half the $ than if I would have bought a ZL1 with only 650.

We all have different tastes, thank God, otherwise the Camaro community would be very boring in my opinion. I say do what you want if you're paying or have paid for it. to all for whatever you do or don't do.
Altered Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote