View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
GrayLT1

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
New to the Camaro world, and need suggestions for mods

All,

I just bought(yesterday) a 2021 Camaro LT1 A10, and I am loving the car.

I had a fully loaded/premium 2018 Mustang GT PP1 car A10 with magneride that I loved. Unfortunately I traded it in due to the tick (Since mine was so bad it sounded more like a rod was knocking). Took it to the stealership a few time and got the 'That's normal reply'.. so I had to let it go...

Anyway, I'm loving the Camaro for the 270 mile trip I drove back from the dealership. The suspension is definitely less bouncy than my mustang.. I could only imagine what mageride would fee like on this car. ...

On my mustang I installed a BMR cradle lockout and Ford Performance toe link bushing, which really helped the mustang be much better in handling and take off due to all the rubber bushings(deflection, etc.). I mean it really made a night and day difference and I cannot stress it enough to any 2015+ mustang owner.

So my reason for giving that background is I want to know what people consider must do's for the Camaro from a performance perspective (speed, and handling). I need to keep my warranty so please keep that in mind.. if something is relatively easy to remove(less than couple of hours), etc. I'm open.

From lurking on the forum for a while Here is what I gathered so far (in no specific order):
  • RotoFab Intake (probably won't do because I prefer the extra filtration of the standard filters)
  • LT2 intake (I'm really thinking about this one b/c I am understanding I won't need a tune - for warranty purposes)
  • Range Device (I will probably get this first, but my 2021 LT1 isn't officially supported; however, it seems people have had success with it for the 2020+ A10 cars anyway)
  • BMR Cradle lockout (Not sure if I want to do this or not yet, b/c the Camaro seems much better than my mustang from the start.. need to drive it more, and good lord the price is much higher for the Camaro than the Mustang)

I appreciate any and all constructive feedback.

Thanks!
GrayLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote