View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:55 PM   #2
jdrop01

Drives: 05 GTO
I myself am going to get myself into a Camaro. I currently do not have any kids but I am having a new born in September. Here's a link of a conversation I was part of about the 6 Gen on the 5 gen forums http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=404169&page=5. Even has a picture of a bad ass car seat haha but the conversation about kids starts half way down the page.

I did ask about kids and it seems people had zero problems. The one thing someone did mention was it was a lot easier with the passenger seat being mechanical as you can just slide it forward pretty quickly compared to electrical where you would have to wait it out. I am just trying to not itch my scratch as of right now as I would love to get one of the 5th gen 1LE's but I'm holding off until my new born and I am also moving to Texas in November. I have a lot going on and for once in my damn life I am trying to make the adult and correct decision haha. It is going to be hard not to pull the trigger once I start seeing deals at the end of this year with the 6 Gen being in production. Worst case scenario I end up getting a 6 Gen in 2017 either way win, win.
jdrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote