View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 03:38 PM   #5
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
LOL, you do not have to explain to anyone that you're not dogging the ZL1. Anyone who has been on here knows that you are very detailed and very pragmatic in your reviews. So if anyone thinks you're dogging the ZL1 then they don't come on here much. LOL!! Plus everything you have said is very in line with what we all know and love/hate about the ZL1.

The biggest strength in the ZL1's favor is the high level of performance you get from an out the box bone stock factory warranty intact perspective along with a lot of the cool features. You are simply not going to get this kind of performance at this price anywhere. With that in mind, all of us owners fell in love with this amazing car and forgave it's shortcomings. LOL!! Again, getting in and out of the car is a bit rough. I honestly feel like I look like Kramer when I'm getting out of it, haha!! In fact, if there are attractive ladies anywhere within eyesight, I will not attempt to get out the car unless they are not looking...because I look goofy as hell getting out of it. Which is why I give the ease of getting in and out high marks to the Chally and Stang. However, once you are in, you're locked in and held tight and it feels like you're in a race mode cockpit jet or something. So I'll give the interior seating to the ZL1 over the others.

You observations on the performance are spot on. The ZL1 is glued to the ground. And it is a monster at accelerating. The trans is much smoother AND instant than the GT. But the GT does sound much better even stock to stock. The ZL1 doesn't sound horrible. It's just that the GT sounds REALLY good.

All in all I think you made a great choice and I look forward to reading more of your reviews. I think you should also start a journal on your car as I am sure you will be modding it. BTW, are you keeping the GT afterall??
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote