View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 08:21 AM   #143
1badrwd

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss npp, A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysAmerican View Post
The bottom picture you provided is what mine was like, lip and ridges.

Ended up sending the VMAX back and received a refund for the "core" which had me confused.. Ended up having to port the stock TB.
It could possibly be just a handful of bad ones got through? That's what I'm hoping anyways

You sent the vmax back and got the $200 core refund?? Shows how much they're paying attention to things! If they inspect the core returns and someone can't tell a difference between their ported one and a stock one that says a lot! I'm guessing you had to call to explain you were returning it and you got the rest of your money back?

I said the same things about the possibility of some bad ones getting through but JDP hasn't seemed to concerned yet. Maybe with all the new comments they will change the customer service a bit! I understand its the weekend and they probably don't monitor the boards but come Monday it will be interesting to see how they reply to all of this!

To be American is to love the flag, women, and sports cars!
1badrwd is offline   Reply With Quote