View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #40
PRAY

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
Nice job!

How did you get your shifting sorted? Did you have to do something similar to what I mentioned in my previous post or is the A8 different? I was looking at my factory tune last night and can see why my car is short shifting 1st. My commanded wot shift mph is set to 19mph in normal. I would think it needs to be 46mph like the rest of the tables. I can run 3 tenths faster manually shifting with the shifter, which should not be the case imo.

Also not to hijack your thread but what was your stock commanded timing? 22 degrees is what mine shows.
NOOOO. These cars need lead time mph. More than we think actually. I will have to go back and look at my original tunes before the converter. I don't think my 1st gear mph ever exceeded 32 mph. Could have been 31 mph for a 6,400 shift. With the converter and no lock up I am at 25 mph in 1st.

The rest you are correct on. The three driving tables at 80% throttle and above need to match your WOT shift mph's.

Stock commanded spark once it is all sorted out through adders and subtractors should be 24* to 24.5* at WOT.