View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 08:40 PM   #92
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT58 View Post
I had 2 really good deals this year. First I bought a brand new 2019 Silverado in May- when everyone was so hunkered down due to Covid. People would barely leave their house. I went to the local Chevy dealer to look at trucks. Car dealers were open as they were considered "essential". There were no other customers at the dealership that day, I was the only one. They had a few Colorados and this 2019 Silverado Double Cab, 4 X 4. I went for the the Silverado and nabbed it for only 28K. Unheard of now to get a truck like that for so little money.

Second I traded my 2016 Camaro V6 manual for a 2006 C6 Corvette Convertible with only 28K miles on it 2 weeks ago. I made a profit on the Camaro after owning it almost 2 years. And I got the C6 really cheap.

I think I'm done for a while.

When the lockdown first started that must have been brutal for car dealers. They have their usual inventory and then BAM sales down like 70 percent. When I bought my car in Sept the sales guy said it was very slow in the spring and they laid off some too because it was so slow. In sept it was picking back up he said.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote