View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #67
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
You guys can read my history. I don't go talking about the shops to any detail. They deal with a lot of different "personalities" and they are very, "conservative" at ZZP. I had Matt and he understood me and that I do my own tuning so they sent me the bare essentials to get going. It's what I was expecting. I'm not judging. But knowing what I know beyond the email tune you will be needing to do the readings and graphs and actual "tuning", there are You tubes on the details. Things can come out on the street that you wont see on the dyno. So a complete tune is dyno and street. I managed to do it on the street using I-95 on ramps.

There are other options out there. For me I just decided with a M6 it would be better matched to a smaller turbo. And this one definitely fit that requirement for me.

I was floating the idea of making a Tuners Corner blog but eh, not sure I'm That motivated.

Not sure much longer I will be keeping her, my psyche is some how morphing Covid-19 dread into Vette fever.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote