View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #9
luke2220

Drives: 16 black on black camaro rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack46 View Post
UPDATE:
As everybody knows, my apple car play quit working over the weekend. I took my car into the dealer this morning. Well, there was a reason it wasn't working. Both USB ports weren't working. So, if the USB ports don't work I can't hook up the iphone 6s and no apple carplay. We tried other cables into the USB ports but still no response. So the service technician at the dealership simply reset the actual main car battery. Once, he did that everything worked. We just had to pair up the devices again. So, problem solved. Now, this might be just a quick fix, for now. If it happens again (hopefully it won't) the USB ports plugging into the cars main computer will have to be checked for errors.
I'm Posting this information in case anybody else runs into their USB ports in their Camaros stop working.

Thanks to everyone at Pat O' Brien Chevrolet including James, Jordan, Melissa, Don and Jeff for helping me out with this issue!

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!
great forum thread.. after you did this did the USB port stop failing? the problem I have with mine is it cuts out for about 5-10 minute then it'll come back on... it doesn't seem like much but when your using ur GPS and all of a sudden it goes out before your turn, the panic starts haha
luke2220 is offline   Reply With Quote