View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:14 PM   #42
Jason_SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS M6
I appreciate all of the view points and experiences from you guys. I知 attempting to pull from all of my past experiences and the experiences from info here on the forums to determine what I知 going to be the most satisfied with long term.

I have had a history of selling or trading my vehicles every 1 to 2 or years, but I知 ready to get a car a that I can commit to for a change lol. Ironically the girlfriend wants the same commitment change from me as well haha. Anyways I知 drawn to the ZL1 for the added performance out of the box and the specialness of the Zl1 vs the SS. However, as someone mentioned before as good as the A10 is I am concerned that I might miss the M6 for fun factor. This is going to be 98% a street car. I値l eventually take it to the drag strip to see what times I can run, but this will be rare for me. What I miss about my C6 Z06 was the N/A LS7 and the uniqueness of the car. Like I said the LT1 feels very close to the LS7 under 4500PRMs, but I do miss the top end pull of that motor. I知 thinking that with the MSD and other bolt ons that will help get the LT1 to closer resemble the LS7 and maybe I値l be happy at that point, but what I知 concerned with is if I spend the cash on bolt ons then I知 still not satisfied lol. At that point my investment would be better spent on the ZL1 from the beginning.