Thread: 2021 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 06:00 PM   #144
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by willzilla View Post
I was leaning super hard to the Mach 1.. Never even considered a Camaro for a long time tbh.. Just don't see or hear about them much. Ended up researching Mach 1.. mustang.. lead me to Camaro.. Camaro ss 1le... and eventually to the Zl1.. which I ended up picking up instead. Mach 1 just seemed like it will be overpriced and then marked up on top as well. The Camaro just seemed more value for the money and sexier
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
This sums up my opinion of the 6th generation of these cars. The Mustang looks great, just costs too much. You get WAY more for your money buying a Camaro.
The ZL1 is kinda like the quiet nerdy chick who gets ignored. But then you notice that she ain't bad and BOOM, find out she's super hott with a rockin bod and a freak on top of that. LOL!! The ZL1 doesn't get much attention. Hell, it took Idaho 3 damn years to figure out why I'm such a fanatic of this car, hahaha!! 650 HP is low compared to 707, 797, 760 that the competition is bragging about. But then you come up on the price of those cars and you're like "nah". So then you see the price of the other higher tier cars like the Mach1, GT350(R and non-R), SRT8, etc...and in that price range you also see the ZL1. So you say "let me check out the ZL1" and then you finally see why I'm such a fanatic of this car. Despite the relatively "low" HP, it surprisingly keeps up well with the much higher priced mega HP pigs while absolutely destroying the competition that is priced similarly. Like when the aforementioned quiet nerdy chick puts on an evening gown, lets her hair down, takes the glasses off, and is the hottest chick in town but still chugs beers, lol!! Now I'm horny but I digress...when you think about it, the ZL1 reels people in and they start to realize just how amazing it is.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote