View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #10
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
The GT500 is obviously bad to the bone. Stores are selling them for thousands over MSRP and have a waiting list, which makes it at least $25,000 more than you can get a ZL1 1LE for. While that's a substantial amount of money for us regular working people, it's nothing for 20 year old youtubers and professionals out there. Hell, that's the price of a several options on Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, etc. I don't know how the GT500 rides, but I know how rough the ZL1 1LE is.
I kinda agree but I also think it comes down to mentality. Those of us who worked hard for what we have and earned every penny the hard way, I doubt anyone in that category would ever pay a dime extra for ADM even if it we could afford it. But then there's those who think they're in that category...they might have worked, but working for them meant being the manager at their dad's company or being handed a business or a hefty inheritance or something. Those people don't really understand that $25,000 is a hell of a lot of money. And there are those whom like I said before just do it to brag. Like, look at me, I can afford it. And that's cool.

Irregardless, to each their own. But these types of people are soo arrogant and selfish and are on such a "me only" high or want to feel like they belong to some upper echelon of people who can attain such a car that they all are paying markups. If they all simply walk out the dealership then there would never be a markup. But that also means that someone else might get the car instead of them and they won't get to be in their exclusive club, lol!! They can have the dang car for all I care.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote