View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 03:53 PM   #6
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by m6-lt1 View Post
Here comes all the "it wasn't the same day so it doesn't count" comments. Not that I don't disagree with those but I will point out the conditions may or may not have been better for the Camaro. We'll never know. All that being said I'm glad we at least have another comparison done by the same driver (aside from the throttle house one where the gt500 had bald tires apparently). Hopefully someone else compares both cars on track same day and same driver and both car's come appropriately tired.
I don't think anyone here ever made those types of excuses. At least not in the VS sub-forum. And for sure not me.

At this point I'm not even concerned with any more Camaro vs Mustang comparos. I think it is very much clear that GM and the Camaro pretty much were the best overall and even more so when price is thrown into the mix. I doubt any of these comparos will mean anything anyway. The GT500 is priced way too far out of reach for the vast majority of people. And they're never going to pit it against a car that has all the advantages against it that it has against the ZL1 and C8. So it's pointless to even discuss as far as I care.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote