View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:36 PM   #4
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
So I mentioned this in a thread but I'll say it here. I ordered some tires for the HC and ZL1. The ZL1 is getting stock size MPS4S while I threw some Cosmo MM tires on the HC. The lease on the HC is up in July and it is going back so I wanted to throw the cheapest new tires on it that I could find. It came down to the Cosmo MM and Pirelli P-Zero tires. They came in Thursday night and I had the HC tires put on yesterday.

There was a snafu with the ZL1 tires. Turns out the place I ordered from actually did not have the fronts in stock. So I had to wait for them to refund my money and then reorder them from somewhere else. I ordered them yesterday evening and they should arrive on Monday. I already have the rears at the shop waiting. So hopefully I'll have them installed on the ZL1 by Tuesday evening.

Note: I was told by someone on one of the FB groups that Tire Rack is out of stock on the rear MPS4s in stock sizes. I do not know how true this is as I did not get to check. But I ordered mine from Ebay and most places showed 10 or more in stock. I figured this is good info to pass on for those who are looking to order. You might want to do it soon instead of waiting.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote