View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 12:28 AM   #7940
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC113 View Post
That's the main reason I have a hard time with Ford products. The Focus RS was a massive kluge, even though it has potential it seems like some guy's garage project.

Ford has a long history of letting customers do their testing, putting out questionable designs and vehicles. All mfg'ers have their issues though, so pick your poison...
Yea for sure. With all the problems I see with the GT500 it's hard to imagine paying big bucks for one. If they are capping around 900 to the wheels then they for sure won't be much of a match for most of the competition.

I'm wondering if the DCT is an issue at those numbers. I remember we all talked about this months ago and it was mentioned that there was a good reason why most cars with DCT aren't over like 600 HP. WHich is further why I think a DCT in a Mustang was a bad move on Ford's part. Not only did it delay the car, but it also added unnecessary costs and now just might be the limiting factor if it is the weak point. We'll learn more as more people mod them.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote