View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by FdeleonZ28 View Post
not many vert owners are interested in time slips (unlike myself). there are a handful of us that are but not enough to keep a thread going. last year I ran an 11.95@116 at an NHRA track but didn't get a "talk" from a track official about it. I know there are a couple ZL1 verts that have said they ran low 11s but haven't seen one post a slip or even say a word about where they ran, what mph, etc. so again I guess that falls into the type of owner that is not interested in the time slip. But I agree with snowblind on this, it just depends on the track. I just installed a cam and a few other things so I'm shooting for 10s n/a, if I get close ill let you kno what happens with the track officials lol
What kind of power are you making with the cam? I am also having a cam to be installed...waiting for it to arrive now.

I actually don’t care about my timeslip too much...just for fun. I got to 10.2 at 138 in a Vette...but that was shortly before I decided I had gone too far...actually, the wife hated riding in it...so, I will probably be close to that with the Camaro, but in a milder setup.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance

Last edited by Drsagacity; 05-29-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote