View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 08:32 AM   #39
Trak-Toy

Drives: 2023 SS 1LE
The SS 1LE is a super capable car that handles like its on rails. Its a fun daily driver that will make any owner proud and happy. I owned a 2018 SS 1LE for 2 years and it performed flawlessly on street and track (100% stock due to warranty). I only sold it because I found a car I always wanted, in the color I wanted, with all the features I wanted, otherwise, I would still own the SS 1LE.

I sold it to buy a ZL1 1LE. It really is a different animal. The SS 1LE was very easy to handle and could be taken much closer to its limits without any drama. The ZLE, well, you better be alert and on point with every driver input or you are in for a very bad day. Thrilling and terrifying all at the same time is how I would describe it. I've not driven the 'regular' ZL1 enough to comment on how it differs from the SS 1LE so I'll leave that comparison to others.

I would look hard at the SS 1LE as it might just prove to be the car most suitable for what you plan to use it for. Hard to argue against owing one.
Trak-Toy is offline   Reply With Quote