Thread: Curious...
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 03:34 PM   #11
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusvk View Post
I am seeing quite a few folks with no interest in buying a new 16 camaro on this forum. Several look for things to complain about. Why? I understand it is the nature of the net. But it makes zero sense to me. Personally I have way too much going on in life to go to a forum where the subject does not directly relate to me. Also, I would hope people have more to them than to have their entire self worth to be tied up only to their car's coolness.

Just a couple thoughts from an old guy.
That would be the Internet. Same damn thing happened on the vette forums when c7 came out. Nothing is different here. No one is forcing people to like or order this car, maybe they are. Then it would make sense right? Pure stupidity. There is construction criticism and there is pure hateful bashing but on the internet... there is absolute no line between on the forums.

Been on many many forums for all kinds of cars, same result everywhere. The only thing that keeps me getting on these forums is that not everyone is terrible, majority will be but there are currently and will be many many good, informative information posted on here. I don't know a SINGLE camaro owner in real life but here, many of us either have, had or got their VINs and waiting for shipment and all... So we can discuss and get some good info out of here.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote