View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 03:26 PM   #26
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
Ya if you use a Joe Smoe porting service that chargers 3 to 500. I've watch the used blower market for 5 years now. 12 to 1500 for stock. 2000 to 2200 with a 2.3 pulley installed if your lucky. The blower porting can cost 1200 to 2200 plus if you do pulley, rebuild, ect. Let's see ya recoop.

Not just the blower porting but the fuel sytem you will lose money on. why on earth do a 32% fuel lobe?

Take some advise do the 42% by lpe or 43% by rynne, lpe pump you can wait on injectors sell the lt4 pump to a SS owner and not be out to much. Later on you can do a big blower and injectors easily in your home garage.

https://fb.watch/aZiTqJ9QIs/

Nothing I've said will keep you from enjoying your build and your wallet will enjoy it more in the long run.

It's your car do how ya want. I wish someone would of guided me back in 96 on my z28 instead of falling in love with LGmotors crap. (Hypertec power programmer, Thermostat, underdrive pulleys, borla, TB air box mod and few other thing in there 70 rwhp pkg. About 2k of garbage only to get my ass handed to me by a stock vette. I later did a vortec S trim hardly any other parts could be used on that build but no forums like this that have done 5 builds since 96 to guide me.
I’m not doing a cam at this time. My parts are on hand and build direction is set.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote