View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 06:11 PM   #2
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabongi View Post
Let me first say I'm not looking to cheat the warranty but I'm also looking to buy an extended warranty on the car since it's a DD so not looking to do parts that would significantly jeopardize that either (Tunes).

I have a MRC SS and looking for someone to educate me on the BMR Rear Cradle Lockout? Is this something that is very easy for dealers to see and therefore use as an excuse or do they need to be specifically looking for it to find it? Also does the lockout create more wear on any of the other suspension parts?

The rear is loosey goosey around any turns with power applied and it's even worse in the wet. That's what I'm mainly trying to correct. I live in Florida and it's a DD, I drive conservatively in the wet but even light throttle in a turn the rear wants to step out. I'm sure part of that is tires which I plan to remedy soon as well.
If you decide to do a lockout kit or a solid bushing swap, you will be very pleased with the improvement, it makes a big difference.

I would think unless you are looking for it, I doubt anyone will see a lockout kit or the solid bushings, unless they are looking for it.

The nice thing about the lockout kit though, is it is reversible.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote