View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:45 AM   #2
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
I left my car in their hold Thursday to fix the A8 shudder as well as check for coolant leaks and battery check. I sent my service adviser a message on Friday just to get a message on Saturday that the camaro is being checked on then I tried to call the service department today just to be told that none of the service advisers can be reached but the lady on the phone said she'll send an email. I wasn't given a loaner but I am in need for a vehicle for transportation and it sucks to be making payments on a car just to not drive it
You can call GM Customer Service and open a case. They will assign a Sr Advisor to your case and that person will take over dealing with the dealership. The advisor will report to you every 2 business days until the car is fixed.

If they don't give you a loaner, you can ask for a "car note." If it is approved, when the car is fixed you submit a receipt from your car loan institution for reimbursement. If they give you a loaner, they likely won't approve a car note.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote