View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 09:09 AM   #338
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
LOL, I noticed that a LOT of them were removed. Thanks for cleaning up our forum BTW!! They all must be steaming mad!! I was talking about a certain one who is SS Friendly, lol!!

I'd be my own Trinity, lol!!

I could see them making the GT500 like a better GT350R if they got rid of the garbage FPC engine and those super-expensive CF wheels. That would free up money to actually build a car like they should have in the first place instead of trying to be all fancy and cute. Looking at the original MSRP of the 13 GT500 in comparison to the 13 ZL1, they were almost the same price but just off by a few hundred dollars. So I think they could make a GT500 with more power than the current ZL1 and with similar handling for around the same price. They would probably give it less options tho. But I wonder if they'll target the standard ZL1 price point or the ZL1 1LE price.
I would assume if they want to chase 1LE (which I have said I don't think they can) they will have a GT500 aimed right at the ZL1 and possibly an R version to try and be 1LE like.

Or it will split the difference between them, be better than the ZL1 in 1/4 and twisty for a slightly higher price, but not as good as the Z1LE but at a lower price point, but at this point nobody knows.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(