Thread: Whistling Noise
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 12:48 PM   #42
BluVel Camaro

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
I'm the guy that started the thread.

Get your side mirrors replaced... multiple times until the noise goes away. I had GM engineers come out to my shop themselves. I was 12 hours from getting a new car until the issue was fixed....

OEM side mirror caused the issue
replacement mirrors STILL caused the issue
THIRD and final set fixed the issue

Tell you dealer to call me and I will set them straight. Seriously, PM me for my number and Ill gladly chew them the **** out. Or do what I did to mine, "if 4 cars on your lot are lined up and they make the noise, ill donate 1k to charity under your name".. Shut them the **** up. Then called GM directly and got a District manager who got the engineers involved.. The guy was AMAZING and if it wasn't for him, I'd have gone nuts.

Again, tell your dealer to go **** themselves and call me in the process. I'm that angry and passionate about showing them how idiotic they can be sometimes after the ****ing mess they put me through.\

In the end I got one months car payment taken off and a $1500 GM certificate for accessories.
That's what the tech at my dealer said. The noise was coming from the side mirrors but yet when I went back to go pick up my car those pieces of s*** didn't even fix it. Pissed me off.
BluVel Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote