View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:43 PM   #596
jvandy50

Drives: 18 ZL1-1LE, 10 JKU
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I wonder if they almost had to due to the amount of bad motors and the advertising of the most track capable Mustang ever etc (or else another lawsuit). Because corporate sure didn’t want to replace mine without a lot of testing. I was also one of the early ones with a 16. By the time the 17s and 18s came along it seemed like they streamlined and sped up the process quite a bit.

FWIW to our Ford faithful here and lurking from M6G, I have no doubt people have horror stories dealing with GM as well. I obviously hope I don’t have to go down that road because it really does suck. These are supposed to be fun and none of them are cheap. It is pain when the toys become a massive headache. I know first world issues.
it makes ya wonder if they are trying to relinquish a little responsibility there, especially when the motor warranty repair bill was nearly half the cost of the car(30k all said and done) and how many our eyes have seen them do. that math just cannot work out well in ford's favor...then add in all the lemons...

and i totally agree, it could happen at any of the big 3 dealers in my area too, but what i experienced from my 350 ordeal was simply it's own kind of special lol.
jvandy50 is offline   Reply With Quote