View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 01:59 PM   #65
HYPER1LE

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE HBM
The saga continues... 😕

UPDATE: Just checked in on the HYPR1LE again. Needless to say, I’m feeling a bit stressed out. It appears completely assembled now but still dirty as sin inside, outside, and under the hood. Whatever lame brain they had “repair” the wheel only buffed the scuff mark out. So, the result is a matte black wheel with a glossy shiny spot. Seriously, “Hello? McFly!”. Whoever did this looked at their completed work and found this acceptable! Obviously, it is still in need of detail, and a damn good one! It was supposed to go out to the Xpel vendor BEFORE the passenger side C7 Carbon side skirt was reinstalled so the entire rocker panel could be covered; THEN reinstall the rocker. I was very clear about this! Ugh! On the bright side, the body repairs appear excellent as does the paint work, as best I can tell for now, based upon my cursory inspection. Still have an assortment of things I need to get done to it (see prior post) to be ready for CamaroFest. Speaking of which, I contacted and was replied to by GM for a copy of the build sheet and other statistical data. Also, ZL1Addons jack puck and GT4 tow hook have been shipped. I expect I should receive all of those by the end of the week. As for the wheel, if they cant get it right insurance can expect to replace. At least I will be putting the OEM set of wheels and tires back on for CamaroFest and warm weather time, so time is not critical for this. The saga continues...😕
Attached Images

HYPER1LE is offline   Reply With Quote