View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:12 PM   #62
HYPER1LE

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE HBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by most-wanted View Post
sorry to hear but looks like they are doing a nice job. Shoot me a message. I live in Cumming Ga and do track days at AMP in nascar trucks, race bikes and of course, my ZL1 I'm down to meet up once your back together. Congrats on getting your baby back soon.
Thank you. Sorry I haven’t replied sooner to your message as the day of your post I was out of town in Nashville for a family emergency; my Mom passed away the following day. So, I’m catching up. I am definitely interested in hooking up with fellow track enthusiasts, especially like you, for track events at ANP and Road Atlanta. I’ve had a few already at Road Atlanta in my previous 4th Gen, plus Motor Trend Cadillac Experience in the coupe/sedan/wagon previous Gen CTS-V’s. At AMP, I’ve only thus far done some karting. That was last April when I had only had this car for 1 month so I wasn’t ready for tracking it yet. I was hoping I could get a session or two under my belt before CamaroFest between this April and June, but I’m not going to be able to swing that now. Instead, I’m watching YT videos of Camaro’s and Corvettes running around NCM to learn the line. Going forward I’m ready to start tracking. I’ll contact you by PM as requested. Thanks again!
HYPER1LE is offline   Reply With Quote