Thread: vs 2018 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:46 AM   #2393
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Well it was pretty apparent that the Alpha chassis was that much superior. I mean, look at what GM put out with from the start. Ford basically had to reinvent the entire S550 just to match the Camaro. So that says a lot. While they proved that they could, they also showed that they went skimpy from the start. Looking at what is being done now, there was no reason that the 15 GT should have been a 12.9-13.1 sec car. And there was no reason for it's sub-par handling. Ford went cheap and settled for less and figured they'd just belt them out for real cheap. And I gotta say I lost respect for them because of that. Now that they're back in the game I can say I am starting to regain some of that respect.
I don't think they went cheap with the S550, I think GM just caught them and just about everyone else with their pants down on how good the Alpha is. So if anything I would say it was shortsightedness on Ford's part. They didn't do a good enough job projecting how good the competition would be.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote