Thread: vs 2018 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:47 PM   #2383
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
I could really care less if the Mustang won or finished a tick behind like it did at LS because the 1LE is that good, but after listening to how superior the Alpha chassis is to S550 and how Ford engineers just aren't as good as GM's it is just a bit satisfying to see the PP2 pull out a win and watch the salt shake out.
Well it was pretty apparent that the Alpha chassis was that much superior. I mean, look at what GM put out with from the start. Ford basically had to reinvent the entire S550 just to match the Camaro. So that says a lot. While they proved that they could, they also showed that they went skimpy from the start. Looking at what is being done now, there was no reason that the 15 GT should have been a 12.9-13.1 sec car. And there was no reason for it's sub-par handling. Ford went cheap and settled for less and figured they'd just belt them out for real cheap. And I gotta say I lost respect for them because of that. Now that they're back in the game I can say I am starting to regain some of that respect.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote