View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 11:46 AM   #24
mano_camaro
IYAOYAS

Drives: 22 1LE 2SS M6 Riverside Blue
@ Camarolina, congrats on your camaro 1LE, good thing you didn't drive up here.

unfortunately the other dealers nearby lindsay they provide a more professional service and are honest about their prices but their inventory didnt have what i needed, a 1LE manual with PDR and 2SS, they were either 20211LE autmatics or 1ss 1le's and no PDR.

I had a very good experience with koons tysons chevy a few years back but foolishly didnt make the purchase, i was gona get a 1k miles 2ss 1LE/sunroof at $39k (but in black color) back in 2018 in koons tysons chevy. I ended up with a black camaro anyways after that, since that's all that was left on the market.

after i purchased the car in lindsay a week later and the next i called to get some dings repaired, which at purchase they promised to call me to make an appt but didnt happen, yeah alot of their new cars are already physically beat up from complacent/impatient sales staff.

@ clyde, I got the run around when calling, the managers would pickup and hangup without saying a word and routed back to the front desk, until i went in in person a few weeks after and got it arranged, only one of the sales managers seems to care, his name is Alfonso, the rest is all garbage including coslyn.

Vehicle service department seems good to me on the other hand at Lindsay, only time will tell otherwise, lol.

2020 Red Hot Camaro 2SS 1LE/PDR /Sold

2018 black Camaro 2SS M6 Redline Edition/Traded

2016 summit white Camaro RS V6 M6/Traded

Last edited by mano_camaro; 12-25-2020 at 12:21 PM.
mano_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote