View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 07:11 AM   #808
DarkMaroSS

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerlazer26 View Post
What TSB did the dealer perform on your car? Also diagnoses is NOT REQUIRED for the most recent TSB (18-NA-355) issued by GM. Take your car to a different dealer if that’s what they’re telling you.
Apparently this same one was the one done last time, but apparently the filter was not replaced. They will do it again and replace the filter per my request and the service adviser and the technician both agreed it should help as it might still have some residue in the converter. After this attempt, it will be either trying a different dealer or figure something else out.

A few months after buying the car, I had the rubbing noise coming from the differential, and after having the flush done it got worse. I literally had to buy the correct fluid (also referenced in the manual) and do it myself, to then have it corrected. I don’t like the idea of having to do the same with a transmission which personally I don’t like working with.
2018 Camaro 1SS | BBK 92mm TB | GPI Ported LT1 Manifold | ColdAirInductions CAI | Granatelli Wires and MSD coils | Mishimoto Catch Can | GMP Black Strut Tower Brace | NPP Exhaust and 2nd Cat Delete | Recaro Seats | GM Stainless Sport Pedal Kit | GM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob | Deck Lid Spoiler with Wicker Bill | Smoked Sequential Taillights | Smoked Third-Brake Light | 1LE Front Splitter/Satin Black | ZL1Addons Splash Guards

2015 Camaro SS/RS (Sold)
DarkMaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote